My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married


Awww!
A few weeks back, it was all over the blogosphere that Comedian Princess will be getting married soon - even though we didn't get to see or know the Mystery man - Ade.
Anyway, Comedian Princess while cracking a joke at the national conference and dinner (that held last night) to mark the Nigerian centenary celebration of 100 years of the Nigerian woman, got so emotional and said this:

"I am so happy I'm now getting married, I can now proudly wear iro and buba like a Nigerian woman...God bless that young man that picked me and decided to pity me and marry me when I had given up all...I am saying this because I want you all to hear it, God bless him for me for covering up my shame"
Amen Princess, Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Son of Deputy Governor of Sokoto State LMS dies in horrific car accident